Worksheets for Workplace Math 10

Hello Workplace 10 Mathematicians. I have my edublog up and running, as you can see. For this post I am linking all the worksheets so far. Remember, do them in order. Most mathematics is linear, that is, the skills build upon previous skills. That’s why, if you missed something in a previous grade in math, you may find later concepts difficult to understand. Don’t jump ahead in math until you are ready.

For the mode, median, mean worksheet, I recommended to some students to skip the first problem if they didn’t master the skill of calculating weekly earnings. I modified that worksheet by showing stepsĀ  to guide you through solving practice #2. Use the same steps for practice #3 and the test question. When you complete the test question, take a picture of it and email it to me. If it is correct, I will mark it done and send you the next worksheet. If it isn’t, I will show you where your mistake(s) occurred and probably ask you to redo it. Or, I may send you another set of practice problems with another test question.

Remember, don’t jump ahead until you know you are doing the work correctly.

Here are the worksheets, most recent at the top, like these posts.

3 Weighted Means

2b Guided solution for #2

2 Practicing Mode, Median and Mean

1 Measures of Central Tendency

There will be a new worksheet soon.